What do Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Oprah Winfrey and any hugely successful business person or personality you know and admire have in common? Read their biographies and you will find out that everyone, at some stage in their life had at least one mentor who guided them and inspired them for their success.
Why is having a mentor so important?
Firstly, at your early stages you learn from their mistakes and their experience so that you do not have to repeat the same mistakes and loose valuable time.
Secondly, you have someone you admire who believes in you, inspires you and guides you to uncover your true greatness.
And thirdly, no matter how successful you already are, you can always benefit greatly from the insights and advice of a mentor along your journey.
A mentor is basically your shortcut to success. As Richard Branson says ‘No matter whom you are, where you’ve come from, or what you have achieved, a good mentor is an invaluable asset in business’
One of my mentors since I first met him in 2007 at a seminar in San Diego, is modern day philosopher, human behavioral specialist, educator, successful entrepreneur, leadership expert and bestselling author and one of the most sought out speakers in the world, Dr John Demartini.
If you read his story on his website or in his books, you will find out that at school he was told he would never learn to read, write or amount to anything in life. During his teenage years he gave up school and while pursuing his passion for surfing, he met a mentor, a teacher who told him he could be anything he wanted to be. That’s when Dr John Demartini began uncovering his own greatness and became one of the greatest teachers in the world today.
I had a fascinating discussion with Dr Demartini, at an exclusive video interview he gave me recently where he answered my most pressing questions about living a fulfilled life and creating a global shift of consciousness for the progress of our planet and every individual.
Watch my Exclusive Video Interview with Dr John Demartini to find out:
1. What is the Key to Fulfillment (at 2.13 min)
2. How to Create Freedom and Prosperity for Every Individual (at 7.45 min
3. How to Stop Being Slaves to the System that is Controlling us and Create Wealth (at 18.58 min)
4. How to Eliminate Fear and Take Control of Your Own Destiny (at 23.58 min)
5. How to Increase Productivity and Focus (at 28.04 min)
6. How Corporations can Triumph Through the Financial Crisis (at 32.29 min)
7. How to Create Strong and Healthy Relationships (at 41.00 min)
8. The Keys to Creating Abundance (at 47.58 min)
9. Demartini Talks about his visit to Cyprus in 2011 (at 51.23 min)
Remember to Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more interviews and inspiration to live your full potential.