Donald Trump – Why We Want You to be Rich: Two Men – One Message
“Network marketing has proven itself to be a viable and rewarding source of income. Make sure the product is worth your energy.”
One of the ways hundreds of people each year join the ‘New Lifestyle Movement’ having total time and money freedom, and receiving residual incomes of 10,000 to 100,000 USD per month working from home, is Network Marketing.
The popularity of Network Marketing is steadily increasing in the new internet and social media age we have entered. It’s not by chance, that No1 investor’s in the world today Warren Buffet’s largest purchase in 2003 was direct sales Network Marketing company ‘Pampered Chef’ and one of the top US entrepreneurs Donald Trump launched his own network marketing company ‘Trump Network’ in 2009. Why are these business titans investing in Network Marketing companies? It has been proven over and over again, especially as the volume of advertisements we are exposed to daily is increasing, that Word of Mouth marketing is by far the strongest form of advertising and promotion!
As Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki recommend in ‘Why We Want You to be Rich: Two Men – One Message’, word of mouth is a powerful communication tool, so Network Marketing is a perfect business model provided you are self-motivated and social. It requires entrepreneurial spirit and that means focus and preservance. If you are passionate enough to get going on your own, this business model is good for you. As in any business, to succeed in this industry you need to overcome self-doubt, shyness and fear of rejection. What is beautiful about the industry is that most network marketing companies, offer truly transformational personal development training in key areas.
It has taken extensive research to rank the top 100 Network Marketing companies of 2011 for this blog. For the ranking of the top companies for 2011, I have used Alexa Global Traffic Rankings of the main website of each company and I have ranked the top 100. Alexa calculates the rank of a website using a combination of average daily visitors over November, December 2010 and January 2011. If your company is not listed and it has a higher ranking on Alexa than the companies below, please let me know. Since choosing the right company for you is an important ingredient of success, I have given a list of the top criteria for choosing the right company, below this list.
Source: Based on Alexa.com global rankings for the period of 1st November 2010 to 1st February 2011.
|Company||Website||Alexa Rank||Years Online|
|1||Oriflame Kosmetiek B.V.||www.oriflame.com||3,032||12 Years|
|3||Global Domains International||www.website.ws||4,830||10 Years|
|4||Team Beach Body||www.teambeachbody.com||7,116||3 Years|
|6||Send Out Cards||www.sendoutcards.com||10,732||7 Years|
|7||My Shopping Genie||www.myshoppinggenie.com||11,269||3 Years|
|8||Talk Fusion||www.talkfusion.com||11,358||3 Years|
|10||Natura Cosmeticos||www.natura.net||12,625||13 Years|
|11||Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.||www.prepaidlegal.com||15,165||11 Years|
|12||Market America||www.marketamerica.com||15,585||14 Years|
|13||USANA Health Sciences Inc.||www.usana.com||15,849||14 Years|
|14||Nu Skin||www.nuskin.com||16,298||15 Years|
|15||Keller Williams Realty||www.kw.com||17,459||15 Years|
|16||Isagenix Inernational||www.isagenix.com||19,271||8 Years|
|17||Mary Kay||www.marykay.com||20,810||14 Years|
|19||ACN GLOBAL||www.acninc.com||24,090||12 Years|
|23||Forever Living Products||www.foreverliving.com||33,622||14 Years|
|24||Young Living||www.youngliving.com||39,244||8 Years|
|28||LR Health & Beauty Systems||www.lrworld.com||41,139||10 Years|
|29||FM Cosmetics||www.uk2.fmgroup.dega.com.pl||43,251||3 Years|
|30||Pampered Chef||www.pamperedchef.com||45,555||15 Years|
|31||Nikken International||www.nikken.com||48,367||15 Years|
|32||Telecom Plus||www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk||48,471||8 Years|
|33||YTB International Inc||www.ytb.com||48,949||14 Years|
|34||Nature’s Sunshine Products||www.naturessunshine.com||50,146||14 Years|
|35||5Linx Entreprises||www.5linx.com||50,316||9 Years|
|37||United First International||www.unitedfirstfinancial.com||51,747||5 Years|
|38||Vorwerk & Co. KG||www.vowerk.com||54,464||15 Years|
|39||Arbonne International||www.arbonne.com||54,676||12 Years|
|40||PartyLite (Blyth Inc.)||www.partylite.com||55,292||16 Years|
|43||Vitamark International||www.vitamark.com||56,261||9 years|
|44||Ambit Energy L.P.||www.ambitenergy.com||57,311||4 Years|
|45||Stampin’ Up!||www.stampinup.com||58,185||12 Years|
|46||Lia Sophia||www.liasophia.com||58,233||7 Years|
|47||4 Life Research||www.4life.com||58,372||7 Years|
|49||XanGo, LLC||www.xango.com||60,506||12 Years|
|50||Primerica Financial Services||www.primerica.com||60,604||18 Years|
|51||Unicity Networks||www.unicity.net||62,843||13 Years|
|52||Mannatech Inc.||www.mannatech.com||67,272||11 Years|
|54||Tahitian Noni||www.tni.com||69,732||10 Years|
|55||PM International||www.pm-international.com||69,979||12 Years|
|60||GNLD International||www.gnld.com||73,161||15 Years|
|61||Ardyss International||www.ardyss.com||73,357||10 Years|
|62||Shaklee Corp||www.shaklee.com||77,905||16 Years|
|63||Eureka Forbes Ltd||www.eurekaforbes.com||80,443||12 Years|
|64||Ameriplan USA||www.ameriplanusa.com||83,189||14 Years|
|65||FreeLife International||www.freelife.com||83,844||11 Years|
|66||Tastefully Simple||www.tastefullysimple.com||86,824||13 Years|
|69||Creative Memories||www.creativememories.com||93,390||13 Years|
|70||Ignite Inc||www.igniteinc.com||93,434||7 Years|
|71||Trump Network||www.trumpnetwork.com||101,157||2 Years|
|73||Longaberger Co||www.longaberger.com||109,685||14 Years|
|74||Neways Inc.||www.neways.com||115,438||13 Years|
|75||Team National||www.bign.com||122,139||9 Years|
|76||Yanbal International/Unique||www.yanbal.com||122,288||7 Years|
|77||LG Household & Health Care||www.lgcare.com||125,228||11 Years|
|78||Premier Designs||www.premierdesigns.com||131,175||13 Years|
|79||NOEVIR Co. Ltd.||www.noevirstyle.jp||135,033||5 Years|
|80||Pola Inc||www.pola.co.jp||144,166||13 Years|
|81||Silpada Designs||www.silpada.com||147,793||9 Years|
|83||Juice Plus||www.juiceplus.com||152,679||11 Years|
|85||North American Power||www.napower.com||170,746||9 Years|
|86||CUTCO/ Vector Marketing||www.cutco.com||171,373||15 Years|
|87||Forever Freedom||www.myffi.biz||187,106||5 Years|
|89||Better Globe||www.betterglobe.com||192,093||4 Years|
|90||World Financial Group||www.wfg-online.com||194,464||9 Years|
|91||Passion Parties||www.passionparties.com||197,542||14 Years|
|92||Relív International||www.reliv.com||203,174||15 Years|
|94||Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing||www.fhtm.net||209,704||10 Years|
|96||Amazon Herb||www.amazonherb.net||224,971||11 Years|
|99||Jewels by Park Lane Inc||www.jewelsbyparklane.com||243,335||11 Years|
|100||MXI Corp/Xocai||www.mxicorp.com||283,406||9 Years|
Here are the basic criteria for choosing the right company for you:
1) Years in Business – Entering a new company poses many risks, as profitability and long term viability cannot be guaranteed and at the same time, the right sales, communication and marketing systems might not be yet in place. It takes about 5 years for a company to stabilize its position in the market and set the right systems in place. Before you invest your time and energy in an exciting new product, I would recommend that make sure that the company has passed and survived successfully the initial 5 years testing period.
2) Product – Make sure you choose a product that you are passionate about. Your passion in promoting the product will be a key ingredient in your success. Also make sure that the products of the company you choose are of high quality and worth your time.
3) Timing for your Market – It is always better in Network Marketing to enter a company that is new in your initial market of focus. A company which is 5 to 10 years in the market, but is new in your market, city or part of the world, will give you bigger chances of succeeding as a representative.
4) Sales & Marketing Tools – Strong sales and marketing tools, incorporating online and offline communications are crucial for your success, so make sure that the company you choose has these systems in place.
5) Leadership – Integrity and high ethics are a key ingredient when working with a network marketing company. Make sure you trust the company’s leadership and you have proven experienced leaders to guide you step by step to success.
6) Training – This is a basic ingredient of success in any Network Marketing business. Make sure that the company has the right training programs in place for your market, so that you can channel yourself and all your reps/business associates through the training program and you do not have to spend endless hours trying to figure out what works best and training one rep at a time on your own.
One Last Note: But isn’t Network Marketing a Pyramid Scheme?
As Robert Kiyosaki answers in his book Why We Want You to be Rich: Two Men – One Message – ‘Corporations are really pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO and the rest are at the bottom. A true Network Marketing business is the exact opposite of the traditional business model. A Network Marketing Business is designed to bring you up to the top, not to keep you at the bottom. A true Network Marketing business does not succeed unless it brings people up to the top’.
If you have enjoyed this post or have suggestions and comments, I would be happy to hear from you below!